Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cate Blanchett & SK-II


Fans of Cate Blanchett's ethereal beauty will love seeing her as the new spokesmodel for SK-II, a brand you may have seen advertised in Vogue and New Beauty. It's definitely a pricey line, but I've also read good reviews of it from various celebrities.

One of these days I want to try that moisturizing mask Blanchett is so passionate about. I've seen it in their ads and in reviews in InStyle (I think) and wonder if it would be good for air travel. I find myself traveling internationally at least once a year and know how much havoc the dry, stale cabin air wreaks on one's complexion. The masks come in these little silver packets, I believe, so they would be easy to carry on-board in those little Ziploc bags we've all come to know and love

No comments: