Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sephora's Lancome Mascara special! Today Only!

Here's your chance to get in on the new, Limited Edition Vibrating Mascara from Lancome, the one you've undoubtedly read about in all the beauty and fashion mags. Sephora has a one-day only sale on this soon-to-be cult favorite, and it's today, ladies. Head on over to their site and make your purchase before it's all gone, 'cause then you'll have to wait until December (five months away!!!) before you see it on the market again.

If you do get it, let me know what you think! 'Cause you know...vibrating mascara? Really? Inquiring minds desperately want to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got it at Nordstrom because was Sephora was sold out. And yes, it really makes a difference. I love it, and I hope when left to my own skills tomorrow morning I can recreate what the makeup artist at the counter did.